Increases mortgage loan portfolio by developing business contacts; attracting mortgage customers; completing mortgage loan processing.
* Meets mortgage loan operational standards by adhering to company policies and procedures, and state rules and regulations; following company strategic plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying mortgage loan system improvements.
* Attracts new mortgage loan applications by developing relationships within the community, specifically with the real estate community; making sales calls to prospective customers.
* Assesses mortgage loans by examining application and supporting documentation; estimating credit-worthiness; calculating repayment risk, and demonstrating ethical loan origination activity by reviewing files for signs of fraud.
* Completes mortgage loans by monitoring collection, verification, and preparation of mortgage loan documentation; scheduling and completing mortgage loan closings.
* Protects Broker and Client by keeping mortgage loan information confidential.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes company mission by completing related results as needed.
Financial Skills, Financial Software, Customer Service, Thoroughness, Confidentiality, Analyzing Information, Decision Making, Verbal Communication, Professionalism, Quality Focus.